"Remembering “Sothy Anna”" - Loving sister, Navam

 

 

    It is with great respect and love we remember our beloved brother Daniel Veerasingam. Anna was always there to help his siblings with our household work and school work.

    When I was receiving marriage proposals, he advised me on making a sound decision, and I knew he was planning to get married after my marriage. Later, I married George from Kalmunai. Anna wanted to marry a girl from the eastern province, and hence he chose Malar Anni. After our marriage, when we were living in Colombo, he made it a routine to come to our house, stay with us and spend time with us. Such a wonderful brother he was.

    When Breman was born, he called me to say the good news and asked me to choose a good name for his baby boy. I told him two or three options, and at last, I said to him that he could name the baby after my name – “Premamalar”. To my surprise, he chose Breman, and Malar Anni selected Ebenezer. I realised his love for me.

    It is with great pain we came to know his sudden sickness for twenty days. The other day, early in the morning, he passed away to be with our Lord Jesus.

     “I really miss you, my dear brother and waiting for the day to see him in heaven. May your soul rest in peace.”

Loving sister,

Navam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Remembering ‘Veerasingam Ayya’" - Dr. Philip G. Veerasingam

“My Teacher, Mr. Daniel Gnanasothy Veerasingam" - Rev. Kanapathippillai David Jebanayagam

"Sothy Bappa’s Memorial" - Dr. Queenie Veerasingam

“வீரசிங்கம் அங்கிள்,” நீங்கள் இல்லாத உலகில் நான் - அன்பு சித்தார்த்தன்

"ஜீவனின் அப்பம்" - Jeevanin Appam | Sung by Daniel G. Veerasingam

"About Sothy. From Selvar Anna." - Jacob. G. Veerasingam

About My Good Friend from School Days, “Daniel.” - Mr. Elkanah Alagurajah

என்றும் நீங்காத பெறா மகன் கபிலனின் நினைவுகளிலிருந்து...

"God’s Comfort and Strength in Our Times of Grief" - Ebenezer Veerasingam

“கிறிஸ்துவுக்குள் மரித்தவர்கள் பாக்கியவான்கள்” - உடன்பிறவா சகோதரி, சலா